From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:42:58 -0700
Bill:
Good for you, for they are insecticides and pesticides both
with the main umbrella pesticides.

But still, most all no matter the breakout, still kill our
honeybees though some slower then others, or in different
ways then we are used to, no matter the subclass. but who's
looking really for the benefit of our honeybees? Are you?

Dee A. Lusby