From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 09:08:19 -0500
So, with all you professionals, beginners, PHDers, and wannabees out
there, let me ask you a favor. I need some help for the '98 season.
Running about 1100 colonies in the northern Champlain Valley in Vermont
and New York. It's really beautiful here - Nice country, good birding,
super colors in the fall. Sick of hiring laborers who think of nothing
but Budweiser beer, and dream of nothing but cannabis propolis. I've
called various universities. Most never replied. Employment training is
a waste of time. There must be someone out there. Start in April, done
by mid November. 'Bout ready to give up, but  love working bees too
much! Don't care where you're from, man or woman. Must know bees, be
motivated, and willing to work. I'll teach you, you teach me!