From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 11:19:27 -0700
John Day wrote:
> at least half of the email i get each day is concerned with
> the recent load of fighting, and i'm tired of it.  i'm going
> to sign off the list for a while, and let you all slug it out.
> maybe when i return in a few weeks, all of you will have come
> to your senses and stopped, or maybe not, at which time i'll
> sign off permanently.
:)
Oh its good to be back. I left on vacation and shut off the BeeL for
BestofBee. Granted, bestofbee is excellent. It cuts the email by 80-90%
and is very sanitary.
But to come back to the BeeL and watch the same bombs being dropped, Dr.
R. castigated and defended, and even the Flight of the Bumblebee a major
source of comment, it was good to see that there are places of
consistancy in the universe, where nothing changes.
So stay the course John.
Where else can you have so much humor on a continuing basis for free!
It is good to be back.:)
Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME