From:
Steve Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 14:00:51 -0400
We had such a mild winter most of my hives only used half of the stores in
the brood box, not touching the shallow I leave them. The spring flowers
came early, even the locust which hits ever other year. Swarming was
rampant, and now I'm scrambling for shallows.  A few years back we had a
summer with rain where the flow continued through August.  It really
lightened up the harvest.

Steve Davis
western West Virginia