From:
Ross Langlands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:07:22 +0100
This is the first time I've had my bees at the honey in Scotland.
Watson in his book "Sixty Years with Bees" states that in his experience the
bees take no further honey off after the 6th of September and that he always
brings his hives back by the 11th September. This seems like a stunning
generalization dependent on site, season and altitude.
I would welcome any advice.
Ross Langlands

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only,

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.

The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.