From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 10:05:58 -0800

> >So we are working on a $60.00 gross profit per packages.

My sons and I sell a lot of nucs.  At least half of them are resold in
other states to others at up to twice the price.  But as Ed says, the
reseller takes on all the costs of transportation, distribution, screw ups,
and long-term dealing with the buyers.  We don't begrudge them a penny : )

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA