From:
Chuck Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 00:29:54 -0400
To The List,

Allen please forgive me for putting my nose into your business; but!

It's been a while since Allen has put a new page in his diary; I most
certainly hope that this valuable and historical piece of "how to"
beekeeping literature will remain online as a reference resource for all.
Someday in the far far future Allen's Diary may very well become
abandoned. If that were allowed to happen it would be "A SHAME". Other
electronic publications, websites, and logged entries by folks such as
the "Old Drone" and that Maryland "Beekeeper, not BEHAVER",
http://www.beekeeper.org, are either in a demagnetized black hole or are
tethering upon a string.  Such rich and valuable information should be
stored in an on-line accessible university library or some other
universally accessible location. This is my humble opinion, what’s your?

Chuck Norton
Norton’s Nut & Honey Farm
Reidsville, NC