From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:37:50 -0400
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:28:15 -0400, Brian Ames <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I also keep bees all the way south to the Iowa border. I don't hear from
any commercial beekeepers or hobbyists that they have crashing hives in corn
country in central and southern Mn.

Right, and nobody has provided any facts to show that corn pollen might be
the slightest bit harmful to bees. I wonder why they would collect it at a
time when there are dozens of floral sources available -- if it wasn't any good?

pb