Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:08:12 -0700
I received the message below from an area beekeeping association.   Think the contents would be good to pass along so as to alert this site's beekeepers who live in the area and might not have gotten the message.   That area of Florida was inundated with rain about a week ago creating some massive flooding.