From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:59:19 -0700
At 04:50 PM 4/15/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Just thought I would share the news about our President and Bees.
>Being a dignified elderly statesman, the sorts of ladies he drops his
>trousers for appear to be A.m.scutellata/capensis hybrids and not
>interns.

Great story just wish it had been one for/on the Groper but then if it had
been our lover boy president, (so much loved by many woman voters and his
wife), Algore would have got on our case and honeybees in the US would be
outlawed for not being natives and having such bad taste...

IMHO the OLd Drone