Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:46:40 -0700
 > Given all this I am surprised how much time and energy is spent on
 > Bee-l criticising people like Dee Lusby. ... I see Dee as someone
 > who is trying to find solutions to this problem.

I don't understand why people think anyone is criticising Dee for
anything except withholding critical information for those who
want to evaluate her results and misrepresenting some obvious facts.

Some of us here have taken the time to go and see what she is doing
and to follow her progress objectively.

Let's get thus straight.  BEE-L is about evaluating the truth behind
supposed facts and we are just as skeptical about the output of
professional scientists as we are of amateurs like the above named.

We don't give one another an easy ride either if we see flaws in
claims made and Dee has been on BEE-L for over a deacde now.  She
keeps sticking around, so I guess she must like it.