From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:22:50 -0800
--- On Thu, 1/17/13, allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 If I understand Dee's latest blurt (above), Lusbees are currently not
 selected for any trait, apparently. Apparently selecting is  "rubbish" and "against nature", if I understand her comment, although years ago,
Dee did select carefully.

reply:
I still select, but not as enlarged honeybee doers do it. For that is too labor intensive and not needed with happy and healthy honeybees without the dopes and artificial feeds. And it seems NO one teaches natural selection anymore for working with the top 10% as used to be while line breeding with outmating................But then today's cheap is certainly cheap!!!

And as you explained about Dean here......he did good filming, but not as you evidewntly see it, for the bees though flying having to reorientate with fast whole yard divisions were NOT stinging......and jsut normal commercial doings for those that ARE commercial.

Dee A. Lusby