From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 19:37:27 +0000
Hello all -

I would like to let everyone know that Dr. Pedro P. Rodriguez's latest
articles on mineral oil usage as a miticide against varroa are now
available for download in PDF format at:
http://www.birkey.com/BLB/Beekeeping/mineraloil.html. I plan to also
have the files available as simple text files soon. There are graphics
included in some of the files so the PDF format is by far the best cross
platform file type available for this purpose. I will be adding any new
information as Dr. Rodriguez has it available. My goal is to simply make
the information accessible to as many people possible.

If I can make these files more accessable to some (within reason),
please drop me a line and I'll see what can be done.

Regards

-Barry

--
Barry Birkey