From:
Adam Finkelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 23:03:50 +22324924
Hello.
Trying to find this reference:

Melksham, KJ 1985 The Synthesis, Testing and Theory on the Mode of Action
of Semiochemicals (repellents) for the Honey Bee (_Apis mellifera_ L.).

This is a masters thesis. The Chemistry department at the University of
Queensland, Australia, where this work was done, cannot seem to supply me
with the thesis or point me to where it might be. Would anyone know
where I may find this? Is it archived? My library cannot get it through
inter-library loan.

thanks,
Adam

Adam Finkelstein