From:
"Steven A. Creasy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 11:59:27 PST
Hello Bee Tenders!

Ther has probably been a post on this in times past, but I am fairly new
to the list, and since this is the time to think of next year, maybe
some others can benefit from the wealth of knowledge which resides here.

I am looking for others' experience with plastic foundation (EG Pierco products).  They make plastic-stamped, wax-covered snap in type foundation
as well as all plastic one piece (frame and all) fully drawn comb.  I have heard that it warps from some around here.  I am wondering if  any of
you have had experience with it recently, and if so what it is.

Thank you patient folks who long sufferingly impart much needed
information to us woefully inexperienced newcomers to this noble
hobby/vocation!

Steve in Maryville, TN
Prov 24:13, 25:16