From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:30:52 -0600
Hello Paul & All,
I like my friend Randy are careful to make predications about hives for
almonds but I think we both can safely say more than enough hives are in
California for almond pollination.
I know of around a 1000 hives in California right now needing placed.
Email me direct and I will help. Other loads could be sent if needed but
trucking would need arranged and a contract signed in advance of shipment.
The key words in the story is the word "could".
I also might add that the story can change in a hurry once hives are in an
graded. Also next week hives from the Midwest will arrive and go directly
into almonds. Many of these coming from record cold and snow.
bob