From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 2009 08:15:58 +0200
Thanks guys!!!!

The problems is that here there is no market for early packages nor for
early nucs. I may lower the price to the point to start a new market but I
believe that that will be shooting in my and my colleagues feet. 1,2,3 for
me and for all my mates (if that applies as a kid game "la escondida" or "la
chola" for southern Chile).

The second point is that 25% of over supply and one standard deviation means
culling from 3 frames down, and here applyies what Randy is saying, those
supposse to be dinks can be  a surpise, specially when one have "carniolan"
blood. They can really peak up!!!.

What I was use to was to level up taking from the big ones a couple of frames
and put those frames on the smaller ones to be able to full fill the
pollination contract.

I know at the end the best scenario is a one to one selection, looking at my
notes and looking inside the hive to make a desition, but I really do not
have the time.

Any one else have an opinion... all are wellcome, specially when I know I
will make the final desition by the 10th of september ...

--
Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.