From:
jchamberlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 23:49:41 -0700
I had the occassion to experiment with a number of TBH designs as a Peace
Corps Volunteer in Paraguay.  In my experience, there was no discernable
difference in the amount of comb attatchment to hive walls that were
vertical vs. slightly sloping vs 60 degree slope.

On a different subject: are there any other former Peace Corps beekeepers
out there?

Peace,

Jordan C