Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:31:43 -0600
?> I mean, if I measure humidity at different height/depth inside a drum,
should it increase or decrease while going down. The drum were left outside
during 6 months.

You don't say  how the drums were filled, if it granulated quickly, or not
or how well the drums are sealed.

Normally quick granulating honey will be quite uniform from top to bottom.
If the ambient temperature and humidity varies a lot, then the drum will
have inhaled and exhaled a bit and the top few cm will be moister than the
rest.

If the drums were sitting in full sun, the exposed side could be more liquid
and darker. If the seals leaked and water wicked in and the honey was
granulated at the time, the water just sits on top and may ferment a bit,
but the honey below will be just fine.  If water got in and the honey was
liquid, chances are the moisture mixed in more.

Otherwise, one time I bought a truckload of honey that sat outside for years
and it was just fine.