Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:06:04 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to drop quick a note to invite you to join me and the gang in
the  beekeeping chat room tonight. Last week we discussed the bizarre
weather patterns and how its effecting the bees. If you missed it chat
starts tonight at 9:30pm est. and last for an hour or so. We love to have
you join us. Thanks and take care.

Chat Room: http://beekeeping.miningco.com/mpchat.htm

Kind Regards, Sherry Medders
http://beekeeping.miningco.com