From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:54:45 -0700
Waldig:
And the sucky part ,half of the honey I produce is
 bakery,which  sucks in price...

Reply:
I sell table and bakery at same price to local stores for resale and people that buy direct. Never had any problems, and many think the darker honeys are better also. But I sell by season of year, and variel too.

Could it be a pricing structure worked out by packers to help keep prices low? instead of how buyers in stores actually perceive the honey, and are willing to pay for it?

Dee A. Lusby