Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 13:34:23 -0400
>>Go to http://www.bee-l.org , take a look and let us know.

>Not an easy task considering the search option.

I don't know what people find so difficult about it.  Please explain,
but only after spending more than a few seconds and giving up.

It seems that many are unable to search the archives and Aaron
explained how to sort any particular month's logs according to various
criteria.

As I said, it takes more than a few seconds to learn the interface, but
once that is done, and your options are chosen, using the archives is
childs play.

Take the time to try out the options and click on everything in
sight (site?).  Search for posts you know are there and see if you can
find them.

If people will specify exactly where they have difficulty, others will be
happy to help, but we can't do anyone else's homework.