From:
"Josef A. Stark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 12:35:43 +0100
E-MAIL message
Multipel Recepient
  Bee-Net
 Merry Christmas and  A New year of 1996

Here in Uppsala, Sweden we have a quite strong winter this year with
temperature up to  minus 18=B0C and snow is ca 20-40 cm deep. Cross country
skiing is possible any time  for a frequent sportsman - the only thing is
that sun sets already at 2.50 in the afternoon (sun is only up for 5 hours
now in December)  but next week,  it turns into lighter times again, to
reach its  maximum in May / June,  when sun is shining almost all night
long. You can't really tell the differnce of night and day- as far as light
is concernd.

Christmas will be celebrated in old traditional style, with traditional
food and Santa Claus coming with smaller presents. We decided on
'low'budget'  gifts  this year - but someone will surely break that
agreemen t - like always.
The party itself will be held at our home and we will have ca 9 guests -
mostly relatives.

Well, this is all for now - once again - have a calm and peaceful Christmas.
951221,

Josef A. Stark in Uppsala, Sweden