From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2013 22:56:16 -0400
I just bought two new beesuits.  Sherriff Apiarist.  Same suit I've worn
for decades.  I buy them two at a time; one to wear, one to wash.
Fortunately I alternate.  I keep them until they are threadbare, perhaps
longer now that I'm on a retired budget.  I've tried others but I keep
coming back to the Sherriff.

The comment made regarding wishing that the maker were also a beekeeper is
granted.  Brian Sherriff is also a beekeeper.  His dayjob was in the
garment industry.  As a hobbyist beekeeper he observed that there wasn't a
quality, functional bee suit in the industry and he set out to correct that
problem.

Elastic at cuffs and ankles, zippers at the ankles to allow for over the
boot on and off, quality hood with two zippers to satisfy Dr. B., velcro
pockets to keep Allen's cell phone out of the toilet, deep side pocket for
hive tool, elastic loop at the thumbs to keep the sleeves snug, and oh yes,
costly.  I think they come in white, but my preference is khaki to hide the
dirt.

Brian is getting on in years, I haven't seen him at shows lately.  And I
don't go to as many shows as I used to.  Brian is always very entertaining,
with a cheery voice and perhaps a magic trick to entertain you.  And he
makes a great bee suit!

Aaron Morris - thinking http://www.bjsherriff.co.uk/