Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:38:26 -0700
Hello.
       For the why flavor honey person my question
is why cook your food before you eat it, or why
spice your food it does not come that way.
Flavored honey is very very good.
Strawberry Honey M' M' Good. For info on this try
Paradise Island Sales Inc. Nanaimo B.C. V9V 1A3
Canada.
This honey is blended with strawberry extract to
atain the flavor and to my knowledge this takes
place in Manitoba Canada.

Hope this helps