From:
"<H. Sweet>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 01:27:45 -0500
Greetings BEE-Ler's !

A fella from the west coast ( the shoreline ) was telling me
how the bees there tend to swarm themselves silly. I've seen it.
They swarm until there's no defence against robbers. I live 30 miles
inland and have normal swarming.

He wanted info on an 11 inch deep frame thinking that it would
provide a better brood pattern that would control the swarming.
So if anyone "out there" has had any experience with these
larger brood boxes I'll be scaning my puter.

Peace man,
Harry Sweet