From:
Robert Brenchley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 09:10:26 EDT
I'm very dubious. If, for instance, DDT didn't cause the thin eggshells  that
caused so many problems for birds of prey, than it's a strange coincidence
that they disappeared just when it was phased out in this part of the the
world.  If the stuff's going to be allowed to gain acceptance again, we should
demand  definite answers first, not just ifs, buts and maybes.

    Regards,

    Robert Brenchley