From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:54:56 -0700
One small point: they will also have nowhere but the supers to put the
incoming pollen.  I prefer to give some drawn comb in the brood box to avoid
this problem, although I believe that Chris may welcome pollen in his
supers.

Reply:Peter and ChrisSee nothing wrong with pollen in supers and in fact it would seem more natural for the bees and their health to have them put it where they want it. How did beekeepers get into mode that bees were not allowed to have pollen in honey supers? It certainly is not a naturalcollection or storage procedure for them is it? Dee A. Lusby