From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:22:15 -0400
On 12-Jul-07, at 8:40 PM, Aaron Morris wrote:

> I have for the time being turned off moderation on BEE-L.

Hi All

My E-mail wasn't working for a couple of weeks so I have been
catching up lately.  I missed the discussion and the banter.  My
bees, including this years splits, have been filling boxes with
basswood honey which Peter so aptly described.  I followed along with
the pollinator act thread for a while until it started getting nasty,
after which I deleted all regardless of who the writer was.  I am,
likely, not the only person doing this.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada