Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:51:08 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (11 lines)
I?suffered year round with allergies for approximately 30 years with little relief and taking antihistamine on a daily basis until I started a regimen of taking a probiotic that contains?Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Subtilis, Enterococcus Faecalis, Bifidobacterium longum, and Lactobacillus acidophilus which I like to mix with yogurt.? I have gone from being unable to be outside in spring time?when pollen counts?can be over 10,000 here for more that 10-15 minutes to all day within two years.? I ate so much honey that I became allergic to it prior to this treatment thinking it would help with the allergy...but with no effect on allergies.??I can now tolerate honey in small doses.
The thinking is that these bacteria rebalance the intestinal flora...eating yeast or inhibiting growth.? I have read recently that lactobacillus is in fresh raw honey and certainly the beebread/pollen would have some of these beneficial bacterial.? I have doubts that irradiated pollen or store bought filtered,pasteurized honey would have same benefits as local raw honey/pollen.

* General Information About BEE-L is available at: *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/default.htm   *

ATOM RSS1 RSS2