From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2017 12:16:33 -0400
Randy and All,
 I like you don't want any Nuclear Explosion in the atmosphere.
I went through Nuclear Power school in the Navy. We learned the complexity of the fission fragments
from heavy Atom spiting. The number of nuclear isotopes is quite large. What is published is just a few
that have long half-life with potential harm to  Humans .
 This is not one isotope of one known element that is splitting. We had enough problems looking at U 232 by itself for any calculations. So figuring out what affects it will have is really impossible to predict for the bees.
 The very bottom line is it should not happen.
Best Regards
Roy Nettlebeck
Tahuya River  Apiaries