Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:42:09 +0000
Dear Bee-keepers ,

I have become very concerned about the vast loss of bees in the United States in the past few years, due to 'unknown' causes.

I am wondering what your opinion is, and that of other beekeepers.  Do you think that the fact that the majority of American seed is now genetically engineered seed - (i.e. hybrid seeds) that do not germinate the 2nd year - could be the reason they are dying?  -( see the re-germinating seeds kept in the Arctic vault by big-wigs Bill Gates, the Rockefeller Foundation, Monsanto Corporation, Syngenta Foundation and the Government of Norway among others at this link:   http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7529   and http://www.dailypaul.com/node/81600 )   When seeds are genetically modified , so that seed purchasers are forced to purchase new seeds each year, the genetic engineering introduces unknown micro-organisms also considered ' unknown environmental impacts' into those seeds. ( See links:  http://lifegetinit.greenmaplewellness.net/new/articles/article.html?artid=1140   and http://biotech.about.com/od/glossary/g/bioethicsdef.htm  and http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mj-wegmann/is-your-food-genetically_b_206662.html   and http://www.law.northwestern.edu/journals/njtip/v3/n2/4/  )

Do you think this is the 'unknown' cause of  bee's dying in America?

I have noticed in my own garden for the past few of years, that the seeds from the vegetables I planted the year before NEVER germinate!!!  (These have been 'hybrid seed')  I have been forced to purchase seeds every year for the past couple years, whereas in previous years, I was able to use the seeds from the crops that grew in my garden the year before.  I've become more and more concerned as I have watched the events of the past ten years or so concerning government control of our food resources.

Please tell me what your opinion is, and where I may find other information regarding the horrifying collapse of the bee-keeping industry.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Cathie Sanford

You can e-mail me at either [log in to unmask]   or at [log in to unmask]

Thank you again for your input.