Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2017 02:50:52 +0000
>>> .  More hurricanes early in the season resulting from climate change also means that some coastal overwintering yards may not be good choices going forward.  There are a ton of implications, if one were to think pragmatically. <><><> .  Here on the Gulf Coast we have not been impacted by hurricanes in the past almost 4 years now.

Gulf of Mexico Hurricane Drought was the Longest in 130 Years
Hurricane Hermine put an end to the Gulf of Mexico hurricane drought on Sept. 1, 2016
Prior to Hermine, no hurricanes had entered or developed in the Gulf of Mexico since September 2013, a stretch of 1,080 days. This streak is now the longest on record, dating to the late 1800s.

Mike in LA