From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:25:15 -0500
J. Waggle wrote:
> Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>> --The problem is, the next fringe looks back at those who
>> disparage me and condemn them,
>>

> Hello Bill,
>
> You are putting words in my mouth!
Your comment that I addressed was "There seem to be many interpretations
of what organic actually is."  That is the comment I addressed and I
considered it a good question.

Your quote of my post dealt with what happened to me in Maine from other
organic farmers, not beekeepers, and my observations of the organic
movement in general.

Sorry you took it personally.

> So, more evidence suggesting a double standard existing here on Bee-L.
> And that you call me on the comment and NOT Borst for his comment, proves
> that you are a contributor to the promotion of double standards on Bee-L.
The only comment I addressed was as noted- what is organic- so I do not accept there is a double standard on the BeeL, only differing views and, often, misreading of posts.

BTW, I have "called" just about everyone on this list for one comment or another, including Peter, and have had what I posted challenged and agreed with. I am an Equal Opportunity "caller" and receiver all the way.

Bill Truesdell (a biochemluminescentorganic Farmer- "if they glow they
grow")
Bath, Maine