From:
"John M. Thorp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:47:35 -0800
As we all well know their's no government like no government.  Its not
going to get any better,kind of like a noose being slipped over our necks
while we are watching and not being able to do a thing cause most every
one is standing idly by. Our "public servants" commonly referred to as
elected officials are a sad lot. I can't imagine what it would be like if
they really were looking out for us,and  I mean every one of us, as a
whole. The sad part about it is,and I repeat, it is not going to get any
better.
John in Homestead-  -Jesus Christ is the only answer-  -"Truth stands the
test of time; lies are soon exposed." - Prov. 12:19

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]