From:
Richard E Leber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 02:50:06 EDT
Paul Cronshaw, D.C. asks:

>I carried an empty super nect to one of my best dress shirts and go a
>line
>of propolis on it.
>
>I realize this has been a previos topin on this list, but I need to
>learn
>how to take propolis stains out of dres shirts and shorts.

Isopropyl 'rubbing'  Alcohol from the medicine cabinet -- not the
goooooood stuff out of the 'on the rocks glass'.
Dampen a rag with Isopropyl and GENTLY rub propolis spot until dissolved
from material.  Then add to dirty clothes pile for laundry as usual.

Rick Leber, Beekeeping since 1987
Mobile, Alabama