From:
Cusick Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:53:04 -0400
<This has been done. And it isn't done by making two piles and seeing which
one is taller.>

I don't believe this was the original stated goal.

<"Let's put the "oral" and the "contact" doses on different scatter
diagrams. We can assume that they are mostly going to be "chronic" and
"sublethal" attempts, so they should all at least be below the acute LD50
levels (except for the Alex Lu study from Harvard!)">

I thought we were just going for a dose response curve not a determination
whether or not neonics are to blame for something.  Or did I miss something?

Jeremy
West Michigan