From:
Leslie Simms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 00:15:00 PDT
Have you heard of Ireland? - Yes, of course!
Have you heard of County Down? - Possibly...
Have you heard of Dromore & District Beekeepers' Association? - You have NOW
!
We are not only the fastest growing beekeeping association in Ireland, but
also in the UK and probably in Western Europe. We have twice gained the
World Cup for exhibiting at NHS, London in recent years and are actively
involved in Beekeeping Education throughout the province of Ulster.
Have you heard of "Dromore Buzzette" - probably the widest read beekeeping
journal in Ireland and now broadcast from "TheGAP" server in Belfast (I am
sure you know where Belfast is)?
If you have beekeeping connections with Ulster that you would like to renew,
or are interested in beekeeping in the Emerald Isle, please reply to -