From:
Kelley Rosenlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:03:07 -0400
Being a new beekeeper I have gone from being fully suited, (long pants,
rubber boots,
gloves, jacket & of course veil) in April when I got my first hive to short
pants and just
a veil now with 9 hives, if the bees aren't to nasty. I hardly swell up now
and when I get stung it does not hurt as much as before.

By the way, I used to have left handed days or right handed days when my
left or right
hand would keep getting stung. I was working with a beekeeper last week & he
puts wintergreen alcohol where he got stung to dissolve the pheromones that
entice other bees to sting.  It seems to work...
God Bless,
Kelley Rosenlund ([log in to unmask])
Gainesville, Florida, U.S.A.