From:
Tim Arheit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:24:23 -0400
At 12:30 PM 9/16/2005, you wrote:
>Dry ice can also be used to perform the same task:

Excellent Idea.  Great if you don't already have CO2 tanks around for
II or welding.   My parents use to get a block of dry ice for their
cooler when they went on long road trips, but lately it's been hard
to find  (all the places they use to get it have
dissapeared).  However, I noticed a few weeks ago it's available at
the local Meijer.

Does anyone know if dry ice is cold enough to do hygienic testing?  I
know liquid nitrogen is typically used, but it can be hard to get.

-Tim