From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:30:46 -0600
Really, Charles?

Yes  Christina,  I have had more than my run of bad weather,  and  I did
mention it plays a role in honey,  All the other things you mention are in
your control. Managed by 1000.s of others every day.  Bear fences,  bad
queens should be caught right away,  Unknown sprays??  That's a cop out....
You forget I live in an area with more spray per acre than most other
places.....  no excuse for not being on top of it.   That's not luck,  its
planning.  That's what you do....

Bad luck,  if your cat gets run over by a car?  Or your fault as you didn't
have it under control?

Even when I got completely wiped by rain last year,  the bees got fed and
taken care of.   Honey number was terrible.   Bees did just fine because I
worked at it.  Just like I was taught by a lot of others!

Its not luck that year after year the same people make bees and honey.....
Luck is the difference between 30 lbs per hive and 130,  but not in healthy
bees.

Charles