From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:24:00 -0800
Bob Harrison:
The Florida AHB detection system is the same as the Tucson
system I was told for my American Bee Journal (ABJ)
article.

Reply:
I find this interesting and first time my mind has keyed
into this fact you are saying. Reason: The original FABIS
has a disclaimer with it on wing and size measurements to
note that if the bees are not from immediate area of
samples for base used then a new base must be
developed....So La is different from Az, and isn't Fla
different from La and Az? One would think so due to
localization/regionalization of our honeybees naturally!

So tell me more.......how is the Florida AHB and TUcson
system the same? especially since bees and animals break
out by latitude and longitude and both zones are different.

Sincerely,

Dee A. Lusby

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs