From:
Debbee Corcoran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 16:50:43 -0400
Mary Ann Kae and James Fischer: Thanks for the links May Ann, but it seems that the idea of Ley lines somehow branched to magic ( I wouldn't even read that one link you sent; really, you think I believe that stuff? that doesn't prove anything) to some other link that while I was reading it the hot air emanating from the article written by a blowhard bloviator overcame my consciousness and I couldn't read one more word without barfing. I know you're trying to enlighten me, but thanks anyway (I'm being nice). James, I read the article you posted a while ago. You said it speaks itself but it speaks of the authors own opinion.
I posted this here because there are scientists on this forum. If we can for a moment put aside the bs magic stuff associated with Ley lines and look at any science that might be associated with it?  maybe the earths magnetism? electricity? energy?  Remember when the belief that the earth was flat was debunked? What did people think?  How about people in New Zealand hanging upside down?  Do you think Dave Cushman was a nut?

Deb Corcoran, Bee Thankful Raw Honey
Western Catskill Mountains NY

Proverbs 16:24
Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.