From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:28:47 -0400
Randy, stop playing chief apologist, and SHOW ME THE MONEY.

It is nice to know that the ABF and AHPA are writing letters.
Hope someone in Congress bothers to read them before they
recess for summer.  (It might have been nice to give the
issue of quick funding a nod in the hearings, but who am
I to criticise?  (Oh, yeah - that's right, I am apparently
the only guy who reads this stuff and keeps score.)

If someone in each group could MAKE THE LETTERS PUBLIC, we
mere beekeepers could then participate by writing letters
that dovetailed with the organizations' words, or at least
did not appear to contradict them.

But we never know WHAT is said until too late, and we never
know about hearings or meetings that we might want to
attend and (by our humble presence) support, as we never
are told about the meetings, either.

Ya know, there's this internet thingy, and it has all kinds
of beekeepers that use it.  There are even organized groups
that hang around on the corners and whistle and catcall at
all the pretty packets as they fly by...