Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 21:26:24 -0500
I use this method regularly with great success,the only difference being
that I use a 5gal plastic bucket tied tjust below the pruning hook.limbs
which are in the way can be easily pruned to give space for the
bucket.wax the inside of the bucket and the bees won't bee able to climb
the walls and can be dumped directly into a waiting hive on the ground.
undoubtedly the absolute best method i've found yet!!!!!