From:
"Jim G. Shoemaker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 09:36:51 -0500
A non-internet beekeeper friend needs 2 or 3 barrels of med-amber or
lighter honey.  It needs to be within 3 or 4 hundred miles or
Springfield, MO USA.

With the short available supply of honey I know this is a long shot but
thought I would try it for him.  If anyone is interested contact him
(Charley Wills) at (417) 753 2390 or e-mail me directly (not to the list)
please.

Very dry in our area of the world and this is supposed to be our wet season.

Thanks,

Jim Shoemaker
5160 S. Western
Brookline, MO (near Springfield and Bass Pro Shop)