From:
daems frans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:50:24 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: daems frans
To: Bee-L
Subject: Wax building by the bees

Dear friends,

My bees don't like to rise up the waxframes I give them, they rise up the wax but them they set propolis on the edge of the cell and the frame is no longer usefull to the queen. She no longer like this frame to lay eggs. Ervery year I renew  a little part of frames into my hives (2 à 3 frames). Some beekeepers find this is a necessity, others they never renew their frames. Aside from this question I like to meet beekeepers who were experienced in this matter, have a system or a remedy to make sure that bees rise up the wax in the frame and that the frame will be accepted by the queen.

Thanks for your response.

Best regards
Frans Daems
(mailto:[log in to unmask])