From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 07:09:52 -0700
I am forwarding this to the list, since I feel unqualified to deal
with all the questions, altough I have made a few suggestions.

In particular, I have paid no attention to the question of making
foundation by hand...

Please relpy direct to Bryan as well as the list, since I don't know
if he has gotten subscribed yet.