From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:06:32 -0800
Bob Harrison writes:
Explain on your label you use no chemicals. Add a flyer
around the neck.

It's all about the money for you guys and not  health.

Reply:
Actually, we do personally state this on our labels
"Produced by organic methods without the usage of
chemicals, drugs, essential oils and acids". I don't make
flyers around the neck, but I do have printed literature
available for handing out concerning our honey, methods,
etc.

As for all about the money and not health. I think that if
we thought that, we'd have taken a different route a long
time ago, instead of trying to feel our way through the
necessary field management without the usage of all various
treatments to get to where we are today, which is for a
product that is indeed good for our health! Glad to hear
Bob that you aren't afraid to eat your own honey like some.

Respectfully submitted,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper
Moyza, Arizona