From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 08:34:05 -0600
>bees are hardly talked about in the 5 page article nor CCD.

.Thanks for your comments, Bob.

I didn't think you would take personal. I do stand by my comments and would
have wrote a "letter to the Editor". Not now.

>I've received a number of emails on the
article--all very appreciative, save yours.

How many after your sons and family emails? (kidding Randy!)

Opinions always vary.

>First, any number of beekeepers have blamed GM crops as being the cause of
CCD.

I have said my piece and willing to let it go but I will say I never heard
professional beekeepers blame GM plants for CCD.  I never did.

I still think articles in bee magazines need to focus on bees and beekeeping
.

Thanks for the reply.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
disappointed avid Randy & Peter Borst articles reader